A screen shot is a copy of exactly what is showing on the screen of your mobile device.
It is saved on your camera roll as a photo.
How to Take a Screen Shot:
- Hold the home button down and press the sleep button at the same time (once).
- You will hear the camera shutter sound and the screen will go white for a brief moment.
- To view the screen shot, go to your camera roll.
Examples of uses:
- Take a screen shot of a map while you are connected to internet; this can be viewed when out of internet range so that you still have a copy of the directions.
- Take a screen shot of an email containing specific instructions that you need to reference easily at a later time (when not connected to internet).
- Take a screen shot of your favourite recipe.
- Take a screen shot of an item you found on-line with its picture and product number, so the store person can easily locate it for you when you are shopping.
- Take a screen shot of your favourite Craigslist adds for easy reference at a later point.